Re: Round-robin Font of Heroes (was Re: [icons-rpg] Re: An ICONS zine?)

    Message 1 of 32 , Oct 5, 2012
      Okay, so let's take next week to set it up. Ideally we'd have 5 people or more so it would run for at least a work week.

      John

      On 2012-10-05, at 3:07 PM, "jaerdaph" <jjbardales@...> wrote:

      > Yeah - 10/15. Sorry.
      >
      > jaerdaph
      >
      > --- In icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com, Cameron Mount <cameron.a.mount@...> wrote:
      >>
      >> I meant 10/15, but so long as it's later in the week of 10/8 (either
      >> Thursday or Friday), I'm actually okay with next week. I teach on Mondays
      >> and Wednesdays all day.
      >>
      >> On Fri, Oct 5, 2012 at 2:05 PM, kroh01 <kroh01@...> wrote:
      >>
      >>> **
      >>>

      >>> I'm good with whatever. Just give me a date to hit and we'll make it
      >>> happen!
      >>>
      >>> Regards,
      >>> Walt

      >>> mean the week running October 8-14, or the week running October 15-21?

      >>> week starting October 15. I don't have a feeling for kroh, but I'm okay
      >>> with a later run.

    • Fabrício César Franco
      Message 32 of 32 , Oct 5, 2012
        I won't be able to participate. I'm teaching six days a week and Sunday's the only day off I've got (and loads of things to do at home). Sorry!

        Fabrício