Re: Round-robin Font of Heroes (was Re: [icons-rpg] Re: An ICONS zine?)

  • Cameron Mount
    Message 1 of 32 , Oct 5, 2012
      I meant 10/15, but so long as it's later in the week of 10/8 (either Thursday or Friday), I'm actually okay with next week. I teach on Mondays and Wednesdays all day.

      On Fri, Oct 5, 2012 at 2:05 PM, kroh01 <kroh01@...> wrote:

      I'm good with whatever. Just give me a date to hit and we'll make it happen!

      Regards,
      Walt

      > I'm okay with moving it, but doesn't next week start with 10/8? Do you mean the week running October 8-14, or the week running October 15-21?
      >
      > My impression--and I could be wrong--is that Cameron would prefer the week starting October 15. I don't have a feeling for kroh, but I'm okay with a later run.
      >
      > John
      >

      > John McMullen (Searching for a .sig)
      > jhmcmullen@...

    • Fabrício César Franco
      Message 32 of 32 , Oct 5, 2012
        I won't be able to participate. I'm teaching six days a week and Sunday's the only day off I've got (and loads of things to do at home). Sorry!

        Fabrício