Re: [icons-rpg] Re: An ICONS zine?

  • Cameron Mount
    Message 1 of 32 , Oct 5, 2012
      DaFont is my goto website for free fonts.

      On Fri, Oct 5, 2012 at 11:28 AM, John McMullen <jhmcmullen@...> wrote:

      I like the round-robin FONT OF HEROES idea: it's something that could be done now, without the rest of the blogzine setup.

      A couple of free font sites would be just the ticket, some players (and links in their blogs) and bob's your uncle. (We're a little worried about Bob, to be honest, but heck....)

      Just Googling for "free fonts" I get (and have not checked out: always use caution):

      And there are hundreds more.

      Message 32 of 32 , Oct 5, 2012
        I won't be able to participate. I'm teaching six days a week and Sunday's the only day off I've got (and loads of things to do at home). Sorry!

        Fabrício