Re: An ICONS zine?

    Message 1 of 32 , Oct 5, 2012
      There's definitely a lot of possibilities to consider:

      A "central clearinghouse" blog that feeds ICONS blog posts (and maybe posts related to other Supers RPGS, Supers gaming in general, and other related topics). Could the Truth, Justice and Gaming Wiki be set up to do this?

      A collaborative PDF that collects the best articles of the ICONS blogs and ICONS Wiki as well as some of the cool "extras" that are stored in the files here at the ICONS Yahoo Group that could come out quarterly/semi-annually/annually.

      Collaboration between the various blogs that touch on ICONS such as a "round robin" series of features or a "monthly roundup" on a particular topic or theme. It's October - Halloween - perhaps we could all do something with a "supernatural" bent, for example?

      Here's another idea (maybe for a contest) I've been toying with called FONT OF HEROES. Basically, you choose (randomly?) a TrueTypeFont with a cool name (and look), build an ICONS hero/villain named after the font, and use the font in the character title of a PDF (or Blog Post). Bonus points for providing an image of the hero. Or (round robin) someone chooses the font for you, you build the character then choose another font the next person has to use.

      > Yeah, I started by asking about a zine, but I've already changed my direction to a blog (see previous post). We move quick out here in amateurville. <g>
    • Fabrício César Franco
      Message 32 of 32 , Oct 5, 2012
        I won't be able to participate. I'm teaching six days a week and Sunday's the only day off I've got (and loads of things to do at home). Sorry!

        Fabrício