Re: An ICONS zine?

  • kroh01
    Message 1 of 32 , Oct 5, 2012
      -->(Again, just examples: Joe and Fabricio are already busy, Walt I suspect is very busy now that they've taken over Supers!)<---

      Hey thanks for the shout out. Yeah we are SUPER busy (ok I won't make a joke like that again) but I am usually pretty quick with an article. It's like trying to save money. You just cut out that fast food for lunch one day a week and look at all the loot you save. If i cut out watching Gangnam Style Videos on you tube... plenty of time to write.

      That would also be an exercise in keeping my write-y muscles flexed.

      In any case, if a zine does happen we should make shout outs to folks already putting in the time to keep our games full of ideas (see above mentioned dudes hard at work constructing their digital fortresses of solitude). Fans make a game and devoted fans can keep a game going long after it has faded from the glitz of the red carpet.

      Congratulations to both of you on your new (and sort of new) (ad)ventures in home ownership.

      Best Regards,
      Walt

      > Yeah, I started by asking about a zine, but I've already changed my direction to a blog (see previous post). We move quick out here in amateurville. <g>
      >
      > Congratulations on the new place. We've had ours for two years this month, and just yesterday i was thinking that I have to get to the rest of the things (like painting) that the vendor said he'd do but didn't... (We already took money instead of suing him, so don't suggest that.)
      >
      > I do yearn for Team-Up, but it's becoming kind of a phantom limb thing...
      >
      > John McMullen (Searching for a .sig)
      > jhmcmullen@...

    • Fabrício César Franco
      Message 32 of 32 , Oct 5, 2012
        I won't be able to participate. I'm teaching six days a week and Sunday's the only day off I've got (and loads of things to do at home). Sorry!

        Fabrício