Re: An ICONS zine?

  • stevekenson
    Message 1 of 32 , Oct 5, 2012
      I have some ideas for addition (and more regular) ICONS content – things have been a bit slow getting started (par for the course for ICONS, I know) due to me moving into a new house (just yesterday, in fact) and wrapping up other things on my schedule, plus getting Dan "The Man" Houser going on new stuff when he's already busy with things for Stark City. More will be unveiled in the coming weeks.

      Still, I don't have any objection to an ICONS 'zine per se, but I wonder if it's really the model for the current age of publishing. Some 'zine-like things may happen for ICONS (again, lots of ideas) but probably not in a "compiled monthly magazine" format.

      Ad infinitum,
      Steve
      _____
      Steve Kenson
      stevekenson@...
      www.stevekenson.com

    • Fabrício César Franco
      Message 32 of 32 , Oct 5, 2012
        I won't be able to participate. I'm teaching six days a week and Sunday's the only day off I've got (and loads of things to do at home). Sorry!

        Fabrício