Re: [icons-rpg] ICONS and Roll20: One man's experience

  • Icosahedrophilia
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 29, 2012
      On Sep 29, 2012, at 8:28 AM, jaerdaph <jjbardales@...> wrote:

      That's awesome! Glad to hear the younger generation is as excited about discovering and playing RPGs as we were back in the day.

      My son is pretty incredible that way. He's actually hacked D&D 4e to a point where he can run it as a "Percy Jackson and the Olympians" RPG for his friends who are into the series.

      Chris

      Chris Heard
      Icosahedrophilia Blog and Podcast
      http://drchris.me/d20