Re: with eye-popping art by Jon Gibbons - Frogger! (for Justice Wheels)

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 19, 2012
      Thanks, Walt!

      Many thanks to Jon Gibbons for drawing such an amazing character and signature vehicle - a bo staff-wielding teenage street vigilante named Frogger who drives a dune buggy with a glue-shooting cannon mounted to roof - and thanks to Mike Lafferty as well for letting me take this initial concept Jon had and run with it. Inspired by Jon's artwork, I really enjoyed crafting this character's background story and game stats, as well as coming up with some fun stats for his signature vehicle, the Leap Buggy. Thanks to Walt and John Post as well for letting me use some of their work from Stark City in Frogger's background too.

      I'm really proud of my work on this one. If I were Stan Lee, this would be my Spider-Man. I really hope folks enjoy reading this as much as I enjoyed writing it!

      I'll shut up now because I'm starting to sound like I'm full of myself. Thanks everyone! :)

      jaerdaph