Re: [icons-rpg] Color me infinitely confused

  • Icosahedrophilia
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 19, 2012
      Sorry to reply to my own message, but for anyone else wondering … Steve confirmed elsewhere that it’s Ad Infinitum (no I after the T).

      On Sep 18, 2012, at 7:32 PM, Icosahedrophilia <d20@...> wrote:
      I’m especially hoping that maybe Steve Kenson will pop his head up and answer this question, since his own blog doesn’t seem to invite comments. What is the actual name of Steve’s publishing “house” that is acquiring ICONS? Is it Ad Infinitum, as Steve’s blog spells it (and as normal Latin would have it), or Ad Infinitium, as the logo on the RetConQuest reads and as RPGNow/DriveThruRPG lists it?

      Chris Heard
      Icosahedrophilia Blog and Podcast
      http://drchris.me/d20