When was Team-Up promised?

  • Kevin
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 18, 2012
      So, how many months has it been since Gareth originally promised Team-Up? I've been following the thread on and off. I know he just said he'd have it this week, but hasn't that been the message for months?
    • B.C. Wendel
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 19, 2012
        --- In icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com, "Kevin" <kevinryanvt@...> wrote:

        > So, how many months has it been since Gareth originally promised Team-Up? I've been following the thread on and off. I know he just said he'd have it this week, but hasn't that been the message for months?

        I posted this list on Aug 2nd this year of all the dates we've heard so far. I've added 2 more for this one.

        SEP 14 2011 - Still on schedule for November, yes.

        DEC 09 2011 - The PDF will be available (and sent to pre-order customers and the printer)before Christmas.

        MAR 12 2012 - By the end of March.

        APR 20 2012 - I'm expecting to deliver PDFs in no more than two weeks

        MAY 22 2012 - It will be out in June.

        JUL 17 2012 - Yes, TEAM-UP appeared in a list of projects that I'll have done by the end of August.However, it will be the first of them that will be completed -- in the next week or so. You won't have to wait until August.

        SEP 05 2012 - You should expect them in the coming week.

        SEP 18 2012 - I apologize for testing your patience. TEAM-UP will go to Steve this week for his thumbs-up, and then immediately to you in PDF (and to the printer).