still no Team-Up

  • Curt Meyer
    Message 1 of 11 , Sep 17, 2012
      Well, the Stark City kickstarter is finished and still no Team Up. I'd ask for an updated ETA, but I know better.
    • Cameron Mount
      Message 2 of 11 , Sep 17, 2012
        Yeah, but in all fairness ICONS did just get transferred from Gareth to Steve, so there's got to be some slack cut for that.

        On Mon, Sep 17, 2012 at 5:38 PM, Curt Meyer <curtmeyer@...> wrote:

        Well, the Stark City kickstarter is finished and still no Team Up. I'd ask for an updated ETA, but I know better.

      • Chris Tavares
        Message 3 of 11 , Sep 17, 2012

          No, I don’t think slack is appropriate. Gareth said Adamant would be fulfilling the preorders, and he said it would be last week after announcing the transfer of Icons ownership. If there was a delay due to the transfer, he should have included it in his estimate.

          -Chris

          Message 4 of 11 , Sep 17, 2012
            Yes. I whole heartedly agree that a kickstarter is an investment in a process, but a preorder comes with an entirely different expectation. We should've been told something solid by now.

            Sent from my iPad

            On Sep 17, 2012, at 5:49 PM, "Chris Tavares" <cct@...> wrote:

            No, I don’t think slack is appropriate. Gareth said Adamant would be fulfilling the preorders, and he said it would be last week after announcing the transfer of Icons ownership. If there was a delay due to the transfer, he should have included it in his estimate.

            -Chris

            Yeah, but in all fairness ICONS did just get transferred from Gareth to Steve, so there's got to be some slack cut for that.

            On Mon, Sep 17, 2012 at 5:38 PM, Curt Meyer <curtmeyer@...> wrote:

            Well, the Stark City kickstarter is finished and still no Team Up. I'd ask for an updated ETA, but I know better.

          • Jack
            Message 5 of 11 , Sep 17, 2012
              Im tired of being understanding. I want the item or I want my money back. I wont "pre-order" like this again.
              I cant remember how I paid for this. If its Paypal, Im filing a dispute.

              --- In icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com, Curt Meyer <curtmeyer@...> wrote:

              > Yes. I whole heartedly agree that a kickstarter is an investment in a process, but a preorder comes with an entirely different expectation. We should've been told something solid by now.
              >
              > Sent from my iPad
              >
              > On Sep 17, 2012, at 5:49 PM, "Chris Tavares" <cct@...> wrote:
              >
              > > No, I don’t think slack is appropriate. Gareth said Adamant would be fulfilling the preorders, and he said it would be last week after announcing the transfer of Icons ownership. If there was a delay due to the transfer, he should have included it in his estimate.
              > >

              > > -Chris

            • samaritan1975
              Message 6 of 11 , Sep 17, 2012
                I've noticed that, unless I'm overlooking it, the Adamant store doesn't have a "My Account" section. That makes it a little hard for folks to keep tabs on what the have ordered... I went in for the Buckaroo Banzai RPG, and backed the Far West KS on top of pre-ordering this.

                So, I try to be understanding. And I know Gareth has been sick. But Team-Up? That was originally slated for release almost a year ago. I think we're due a solid, thorough, and complete reckoning of exactly what's going on with Adamant, and what true, honest, and realistic expectations are for product releases.

                That... might sound demanding. But, if I didn't like the quality of their stuff so much, I wouldn't be so interested in getting my hands on it, now would I? ;)

                --- In icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com, "Jack" <jacksawyer2@...> wrote:

                > Im tired of being understanding. I want the item or I want my money back. I wont "pre-order" like this again.
                > I cant remember how I paid for this. If its Paypal, Im filing a dispute.
                >
                > --- In icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com, Curt Meyer <curtmeyer@> wrote:
                > >
                > > Yes. I whole heartedly agree that a kickstarter is an investment in a process, but a preorder comes with an entirely different expectation. We should've been told something solid by now.
                > >
                > > Sent from my iPad
                > >
                > > On Sep 17, 2012, at 5:49 PM, "Chris Tavares" <cct@> wrote:
                > >
                > > > No, I don’t think slack is appropriate. Gareth said Adamant would be fulfilling the preorders, and he said it would be last week after announcing the transfer of Icons ownership. If there was a delay due to the transfer, he should have included it in his estimate.
                > > >

                > > > -Chris

              • Gareth-Michael Skarka
                Message 7 of 11 , Sep 17, 2012
                  Sorry for the late email -- I've been largely offline. Been having to spend a bunch of time dealing with the Buckaroo Banzai licensors, as well as some non-game-industry related emergencies requiring my attention at a restaurant where I'm a minority partner.

                  I apologize for testing your patience. TEAM-UP will go to Steve this week for his thumbs-up, and then immediately to you in PDF (and to the printer).

                  -Gareth

                  On Sep 17, 2012, at 10:04 PM, samaritan1975 wrote:

                  > I've noticed that, unless I'm overlooking it, the Adamant store doesn't have a "My Account" section. That makes it a little hard for folks to keep tabs on what the have ordered... I went in for the Buckaroo Banzai RPG, and backed the Far West KS on top of pre-ordering this.
                  >
                  > So, I try to be understanding. And I know Gareth has been sick. But Team-Up? That was originally slated for release almost a year ago. I think we're due a solid, thorough, and complete reckoning of exactly what's going on with Adamant, and what true, honest, and realistic expectations are for product releases.
                  >
                  > That... might sound demanding. But, if I didn't like the quality of their stuff so much, I wouldn't be so interested in getting my hands on it, now would I? ;)
                  >
                  > --- In icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com, "Jack" <jacksawyer2@...> wrote:
                  >>
                  >> Im tired of being understanding. I want the item or I want my money back. I wont "pre-order" like this again.
                  >> I cant remember how I paid for this. If its Paypal, Im filing a dispute.
                  >>
                  >> --- In icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com, Curt Meyer <curtmeyer@> wrote:
                  >>>
                  >>> Yes. I whole heartedly agree that a kickstarter is an investment in a process, but a preorder comes with an entirely different expectation. We should've been told something solid by now.
                  >>>
                  >>> Sent from my iPad

                • B.C. Wendel
                  Message 8 of 11 , Sep 17, 2012
                    Yeah, yeah, that's the ticket!

                    Message 9 of 11 , Sep 28, 2012
                      How are we looking? Very excited to get my hands on the long-awaited Team Up!

                      --- In icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com, Gareth-Michael Skarka <gms@...> wrote:

                      > Sorry for the late email -- I've been largely offline. Been having to spend a bunch of time dealing with the Buckaroo Banzai licensors, as well as some non-game-industry related emergencies requiring my attention at a restaurant where I'm a minority partner.
                      >
                      > I apologize for testing your patience. TEAM-UP will go to Steve this week for his thumbs-up, and then immediately to you in PDF (and to the printer).
                      >
                      > -Gareth
                      >

                      > On Sep 17, 2012, at 10:04 PM, samaritan1975 wrote:
                      >
                      > > I've noticed that, unless I'm overlooking it, the Adamant store doesn't have a "My Account" section. That makes it a little hard for folks to keep tabs on what the have ordered... I went in for the Buckaroo Banzai RPG, and backed the Far West KS on top of pre-ordering this.
                      > >
                      > > So, I try to be understanding. And I know Gareth has been sick. But Team-Up? That was originally slated for release almost a year ago. I think we're due a solid, thorough, and complete reckoning of exactly what's going on with Adamant, and what true, honest, and realistic expectations are for product releases.
                      > >
                      > > That... might sound demanding. But, if I didn't like the quality of their stuff so much, I wouldn't be so interested in getting my hands on it, now would I? ;)
                      > >
                      > > --- In icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com, "Jack" <jacksawyer2@> wrote:
                      > >>
                      > >> Im tired of being understanding. I want the item or I want my money back. I wont "pre-order" like this again.
                      > >> I cant remember how I paid for this. If its Paypal, Im filing a dispute.

                    • Jack Saw
                      Message 10 of 11 , Oct 1, 2012
                        Ill believe it when I have it in my hands. Very disappointing.

                        How are we looking? Very excited to get my hands on the long-awaited Team Up!

                        --- In icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com, Gareth-Michael Skarka <gms@...> wrote:

                        > Sorry for the late email -- I've been largely offline. Been having to spend a bunch of time dealing with the Buckaroo Banzai licensors, as well as some non-game-industry related emergencies requiring my attention at a restaurant where I'm a minority partner.
                        >
                        > I apologize for testing your patience. TEAM-UP will go to Steve this week for his thumbs-up, and then immediately to you in PDF (and to the printer).
                        >
                        > -Gareth
                        >

                        > On Sep 17, 2012, at 10:04 PM, samaritan1975 wrote:
                        >
                        > > I've noticed that, unless I'm overlooking it, the Adamant store doesn't have a "My Account" section. That makes it a little hard for folks to keep tabs on what the have ordered... I went in for the Buckaroo Banzai RPG, and backed the Far West KS on top of pre-ordering this.
                        > >
                        > > So, I try to be understanding. And I know Gareth has been sick. But Team-Up? That was originally slated for release almost a year ago. I think we're due a solid, thorough, and complete reckoning of exactly what's going on with Adamant, and what true, honest, and realistic expectations are for product releases.
                        > >
                        > > That... might sound demanding. But, if I didn't like the quality of their stuff so much, I wouldn't be so interested in getting my hands on it, now would I? ;)
                        > >
                        > > --- In icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com, "Jack" <jacksawyer2@> wrote:
                        > >>
                        > >> Im tired of being understanding. I want the item or I want my money back. I wont "pre-order" like this again.
                        > >> I cant remember how I paid for this. If its Paypal, Im filing a dispute.

                      • o_clever_odysseus
                        Message 11 of 11 , Oct 5, 2012
                          Is there still going to be a way for latecomers to get at least a pdf of this sucker when it does come out?