Re: [icons-rpg] Re: new Justice Wheels with Transforming Mecha

  • Curt Meyer
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 10, 2012
      I really hope the Fainting Goat vehicle rules applied to these design concepts opens up a lot of new possibilities for ICONS gamers. I've been a sucker for mechs since I was 10 and mech gaming since I was 12. The character featured in Justice Wheels is an homage to a character I designed for a friend for an RPG back in '89.   One of my favorite comic series in recent memory has been Marvel Mangaverse. My ideal setting might be a future dystopyan version of Stark City that looks a lot like Kenichi Soneda's Neo Tokyo with supers.

      The Kaiju adventure for Improbable Tales will have more anime and mech elements.

      The next Hero Pack will as well, if I can ever get around to finishing the writeups.

      On Mon, Sep 10, 2012 at 10:41 AM, Gus Gosselin <jahnoth@...> wrote:

      I think my brain exploded...

      --
      Gus Gosselin
      Sent with Sparrow

      On Monday, September 10, 2012 at 11:40 AM, jaerdaph wrote:

      This was really a lot of fun to work on. Transforming mechs for ICONS! Curt Meyer deserves all the credit though - the character concept and writeup is by Curt - all I did was some minor editing and the ICONS character and vehicle stats. It was a great opportunity to showcase the Transform extra for vehicle design.

      jaerdaph