new Justice Wheels with Transforming Mecha

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 10, 2012
      http://tinyurl.com/95x2324

      Ever thought about doing a hero with a transforming mech in ICONS? Well - we've got an example of that in the latest Justice Wheels

      new Justice Wheels features a mecha with a warrior, plane and hybrid mode. The concept was designed by Curt Meyer, illustrated by Dan Houser and written by Joe Bardales.

      Available for just a buck now!
      http://tinyurl.com/95x2324
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 10, 2012
        This was really a lot of fun to work on. Transforming mechs for ICONS! Curt Meyer deserves all the credit though - the character concept and writeup is by Curt - all I did was some minor editing and the ICONS character and vehicle stats. It was a great opportunity to showcase the Transform extra for vehicle design.

        jaerdaph

        --- In icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com, "dirkgentry2000" <dirkgentry2000@...> wrote:

        > http://tinyurl.com/95x2324
        >
        > Ever thought about doing a hero with a transforming mech in ICONS? Well - we've got an example of that in the latest Justice Wheels
        >
        > new Justice Wheels features a mecha with a warrior, plane and hybrid mode. The concept was designed by Curt Meyer, illustrated by Dan Houser and written by Joe Bardales.
        >
        > Available for just a buck now!
        > http://tinyurl.com/95x2324

      • Gus Gosselin
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 10, 2012
          I think my brain exploded...

          --
          Gus Gosselin
          Sent with Sparrow

          On Monday, September 10, 2012 at 11:40 AM, jaerdaph wrote:

          This was really a lot of fun to work on. Transforming mechs for ICONS! Curt Meyer deserves all the credit though - the character concept and writeup is by Curt - all I did was some minor editing and the ICONS character and vehicle stats. It was a great opportunity to showcase the Transform extra for vehicle design.

          jaerdaph

          --- In icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com, "dirkgentry2000" <dirkgentry2000@...> wrote:

          > http://tinyurl.com/95x2324
          >
          > Ever thought about doing a hero with a transforming mech in ICONS? Well - we've got an example of that in the latest Justice Wheels
          >
          > new Justice Wheels features a mecha with a warrior, plane and hybrid mode. The concept was designed by Curt Meyer, illustrated by Dan Houser and written by Joe Bardales.
          >
          > Available for just a buck now!
          > http://tinyurl.com/95x2324

        • Curt Meyer
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 10, 2012
            I really hope the Fainting Goat vehicle rules applied to these design concepts opens up a lot of new possibilities for ICONS gamers. I've been a sucker for mechs since I was 10 and mech gaming since I was 12. The character featured in Justice Wheels is an homage to a character I designed for a friend for an RPG back in '89.   One of my favorite comic series in recent memory has been Marvel Mangaverse. My ideal setting might be a future dystopyan version of Stark City that looks a lot like Kenichi Soneda's Neo Tokyo with supers.

            The Kaiju adventure for Improbable Tales will have more anime and mech elements.

            The next Hero Pack will as well, if I can ever get around to finishing the writeups.

            On Mon, Sep 10, 2012 at 10:41 AM, Gus Gosselin <jahnoth@...> wrote:

            I think my brain exploded...