ICONS Season 2

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 5 2:21 PM

      So I guess what we are all wondering, what are Ad Infinitum's plans for ICONS now that they've got it?
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 5 3:53 PM
        On 9/5/2012 4:21 PM, Soylent Green wrote:

        > So I guess what we are all wondering, what are Ad Infinitum's plans for
        > ICONS now that they've got it?

        I don't know, but I appreciate Steve picking up his own game and running
        with it, partly because I know how much stuff he did for DL/Marvel Saga.
        I know he's busy with other things but I'd like to see more.

        I'm glad Adamant put it out and appreciate the hard work "they" put into
        it. So don't let me minimize their contribution.