Slightly off topic post - fund raiser for Aurora Shooting Victims

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 24, 2012
      (Hey feel free to delete if this is _too_ off topic.)

      Just thought since it was a fund-raiser at a comic shop - it might be close enough.

      The folks at All C's (the one comic shop in Aurora, CO) are having a fundraiser this weekend for the victims of the theater shooting here last month.

      When I lived in Aurora, All C's was my FLCS. They're good people stepping up to do the right thing and they deserve your support.

      If you can give them a tweet or a like - that'd be great. The relevant facebook link is:
      https://www.facebook.com/pages/Aurora-Rise-Benefit-Event/479465245414113

      If you'd rather contribute directly - the link for that is
      https://givingfirst.org/aurorarise