Re: [icons-rpg] Re: ICONS at Gen Con?

  • Craig McRoberts
    Message 1 of 11 , Aug 9 11:22 AM
      Oh, Steve. I think you can look forward to seeing my smiling face at pretty much all your seminars.

      Craig

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Aug 9, 2012, at 14:18, Steve Kenson <stevekenson@...> wrote:

      On Aug 9, 2012, at 8:06 AM, ascensionschild@... wrote:
      Any other ICONS fans going to Gen Con?

      I'll be there, doing my "Industry Guest" things and staffing the Green Ronin booth the rest of the time. You can find my GenCon schedule on my blog:

      Of particular interest may be "Supergame Team-Up!" at 2:00 PM on Saturday – Dennis (Wild Talents) Detwiler, and Stan! (Marvel Saga) Brown and I talk superhero RPGs!

      Hope to see some of you there!

    • Hollis McCray
      Message 2 of 11 , Aug 9 6:07 PM
        On Thu, Aug 9, 2012 at 11:18 AM, Steve Kenson <stevekenson@...> wrote:

        On Aug 9, 2012, at 8:06 AM, ascensionschild@... wrote:
        Any other ICONS fans going to Gen Con?

        I'll be there, doing my "Industry Guest" things and staffing the Green Ronin booth the rest of the time. You can find my GenCon schedule on my blog:

        Of particular interest may be "Supergame Team-Up!" at 2:00 PM on Saturday – Dennis (Wild Talents) Detwiler, and Stan! (Marvel Saga) Brown and I talk superhero RPGs!

        Hope to see some of you there!

        Sadly, I don't think I'll be able to make any of your seminars due to working a booth myself. But I'll see if I can swing by and say hi.
        --
        Hollis McCray
        aka The Fifth Wanderer

        ascensionschild@...

        Message 3 of 11 , Aug 11 9:23 AM
          http://tinyurl.com/genconicons

          In celebration of the Stark City Kickstarter hitting the 50 percent mark, both John Post and Dan Houser have agreed to run special GenCon only sessions of ICONS for around 50 bucks.

          50 bucks! Supplies are limited (only 4 games)

          If you're interrested, we've added two new backer levels at 50 (for Dan) and 51 (for John) on the main Stark City KS page - check it out!