Re: Capes, Cowls, and Villains Foul?

  • mama_mame
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 7, 2012
      Spectrum has a lot of games -- I've not looked at this one yet, but I liked the Slasher Movie game they had out.

      P.S. -- There's a second 'free preview' of Stark City being released into the wild tomorrow, a sample character with a bit o' lovin' from the Stark City Production Team to make it sing! :)

      P.P.S. -- There's at least an art preview thread over at RPG.net for ICONS Team-Up, if I'm not mistaken.

      Dan