RE: [icons-rpg] The Ultima Protocol

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 4, 2012
      I don't read French, but it's still pretty cool :-)

      To: icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com
      From: ciryon03@...
      Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2012 16:18:43 +0200
      Subject: [icons-rpg] The Ultima Protocol

      Hello

      The french Icons Editor John Doe Edition has put on its website a free
      Icons adventure called the Ultima Protocol (I have translated the
      title for you).

      The goal of this simple adventure is to get Icons discovered by new
      players in convention so it is supplyed with 5 pre-generated
      characters.

      The particular point is that these 5 characters are former viilains
      who were working for the masterminds Excelsior and who have decided to
      to reform. At the beginning of the adventure, the heroes are in the
      Abyss, the former Excelsior's HQ...

      The adventure is free to download so if you know french and want to
      play it, the link is here : http://johndoe-rpg.org/site/

      Ciryon