The Ultima Protocol

  • ciryon galador
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 4, 2012
      Hello

      The french Icons Editor John Doe Edition has put on its website a free
      Icons adventure called the Ultima Protocol (I have translated the
      title for you).

      The goal of this simple adventure is to get Icons discovered by new
      players in convention so it is supplyed with 5 pre-generated
      characters.

      The particular point is that these 5 characters are former viilains
      who were working for the masterminds Excelsior and who have decided to
      to reform. At the beginning of the adventure, the heroes are in the
      Abyss, the former Excelsior's HQ...

      The adventure is free to download so if you know french and want to
      play it, the link is here : http://johndoe-rpg.org/site/

      Ciryon
    • Fabrício César Franco
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 4, 2012
        Cyrion,

        Thanks a lot for the link!

        Fabrício
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 4, 2012
          I don't read French, but it's still pretty cool :-)

          To: icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com