Re: Alas, no ICONS Team-Up Yet

  • B.C. Wendel
    Message 1 of 11 , Aug 1, 2012
      --- In icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com, "Tim K." <silverlion@...> wrote:

      > I did not mean to imply you were inhuman, forgive me. I meant that I was
      > treating them as human beings, as people with lives, and all the issues
      > it brings, which are not controllable.

      That's cool - I was just kidding. I realize what I wrote came off as a little jerky - and I wish the best of luck to GMS and his family - but then again I looked through this place and found all this, and realized my frustration is understandable.

      SEP 14 2011 - Still on schedule for November, yes.

      DEC 09 2011 -The PDF will be available (and sent to pre-order customers and the printer)before Christmas.

      MAR 12 2012 - By the end of March.

      APR 20 2012 - I'm expecting to deliver PDFs in no more than two weeks

      MAY 22 2012 - It will be out in June.

      JUL 17 2012 - Yes, TEAM-UP appeared in a list of projects that I'll have done by the end of August.However, it will be the first of them that will be completed -- in the next week or so. You won't have to wait until August.

      I mean, come on, man! Get it together! :) I hope you guys enjoyed this trip down memory lane.