RE: [icons-rpg] Fantastic Four Villains

    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 1, 2012

      The Wizard needs a Challenge on the lines of  "Always trusts the wrong women" or "Picks the wrong gal for his team".

      To: icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com
      From: jahnoth@...
      Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2012 11:06:59 -0400
      Subject: Re: [icons-rpg] Fantastic Four Villains

      John,

      Thanks for the kind words. I don't feel like I can take much credit for the graphic layout. For the most part, I'm just copying the ICONS character sheet with a few small tweaks.

      I feel fairly confident with the powers, but I would love input/help from folks on the qualities/challenges.

      Thanks again!

      --
      Gus Gosselin
      Sent with Sparrow

      On Wednesday, August 1, 2012 at 10:50 AM, John McMullen wrote:

      I am not in a position to look yet (work, work, work: why dost thou firewall so? I cannot do many things which are not work) but I will point out as I did not last time that your graphic layout is fantastic. It's clean, it's pretty, and the images (even if stolen off the old TSR FASERIP game) are lovely.

      I'm also not in a position to comment on powers, since unlike others, I don't have years and years of Marvel character knowledge (I was a DC boy).

      Lovely to look at, though. Please consider putting them either in the group files section or the wiki when you consider then acceptable to release into the wild.