Re: [icons-rpg] Fantastic Four Villains

    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 1, 2012
      I am not in a position to look yet (work, work, work: why dost thou firewall so? I cannot do many things which are not work) but I will point out as I did not last time that your graphic layout is fantastic. It's clean, it's pretty, and the images (even if stolen off the old TSR FASERIP game) are lovely.

      I'm also not in a position to comment on powers, since unlike others, I don't have years and years of Marvel character knowledge (I was a DC boy).

      Lovely to look at, though. Please consider putting them either in the group files section or the wiki when you consider then acceptable to release into the wild.

      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 1, 2012
        John,

        Thanks for the kind words. I don't feel like I can take much credit for the graphic layout. For the most part, I'm just copying the ICONS character sheet with a few small tweaks.

        I feel fairly confident with the powers, but I would love input/help from folks on the qualities/challenges.

        Thanks again!

        --
        Gus Gosselin
        Sent with Sparrow

        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 1, 2012

          The Wizard needs a Challenge on the lines of  "Always trusts the wrong women" or "Picks the wrong gal for his team".

          To: icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com