Fantastic Four Villains

  • Gus Gosselin
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 30, 2012
      As a companion to the FF Heroes document I shared last week (http://www.scribd.com/doc/101130843/Fantastic-Four-Heroes-ICONS), here are a bunch of the FF's villains:

      http://www.scribd.com/doc/101554290/Fantastic-Four-Villains-ICONS

      Let me know  your thoughts.

      --
      Gus Gosselin
      Sent with Sparrow

    • Fabrício César Franco
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 30, 2012
        It's nice to know that you're continuing your work on converting Marvel heroes to ICONS. Keep up the good work!

        Fabrício
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 1 7:50 AM
          I am not in a position to look yet (work, work, work: why dost thou firewall so? I cannot do many things which are not work) but I will point out as I did not last time that your graphic layout is fantastic. It's clean, it's pretty, and the images (even if stolen off the old TSR FASERIP game) are lovely.

          I'm also not in a position to comment on powers, since unlike others, I don't have years and years of Marvel character knowledge (I was a DC boy).

          Lovely to look at, though. Please consider putting them either in the group files section or the wiki when you consider then acceptable to release into the wild.

          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 1 8:06 AM
            John,

            Thanks for the kind words. I don't feel like I can take much credit for the graphic layout. For the most part, I'm just copying the ICONS character sheet with a few small tweaks.

            I feel fairly confident with the powers, but I would love input/help from folks on the qualities/challenges.

            Thanks again!

            --
            Gus Gosselin
            Sent with Sparrow

            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 1 8:29 AM

              The Wizard needs a Challenge on the lines of  "Always trusts the wrong women" or "Picks the wrong gal for his team".

              To: icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com