Re: [icons-rpg] Wizardry Power and Attribute Limitation

  • Cameron Mount
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 28, 2012
      One of the suggestions I've seen was that you could add Specialties to the attribute to determine the max level of the Wizardry.

      On Sat, Jul 28, 2012 at 3:43 AM, Kevin <kevinryanvt@...> wrote:

      The Rules say with the Wizardry power, one is not allowed to have a level in this power higher than the corresponding attribute, i.e. Intelligence with Gadgetry. Is this a necessary limitation?

      I'm thinking that perhaps a character could have a higher Wizardry due to an "intuitive" understanding, such as an affinity for machines, without the corresponding attribute.

      Yes Wizardry is a potent tool, but the power does take up 2 slots. Has anyone tried ignoring this rule and does it throw balance?