Re: Regarding latest character generation

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 27, 2012
      Hey Colin

      I had to step away while Dan was doing part of this character gen (small wife-related emergency)

      But-- that looks accurate from the parts I was there for.

      As for personal notes:
      We were envisioning this guy as a Kato/Brock Samson type. Exasperatedly tolerating his wacky boss while being the competent "sidekick" who often saves the day.

      Not sure how I'd condense that down to an Aspect...hmmmm...any ideas?