Homefront Villains for ICONS!

  • vigilancepress
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 18, 2012
      Just to let everyone know, Vigilance Press's latest ICONS product is now out: Homefront Villains, part of our Amazing Stories of WWII! Written by Steve Perrin for ICONS, with art by Jon Gibbons and Denise Jones! :)

      I'll include the blurb off the back cover below, but here are some links:

      For the PDF, find us on RPGNow here!
      http://www.rpgnow.com/product/103676/Amazing-Stories-of-WWII%3A-Homefront-Villains-ICONS

      For the CreateSpace Print on Demand store, Follow this link!
      https://www.createspace.com/3935329

      Have fun, gang! Let me know what you think of our ICONs projects either here, or over on our website: www.vigilancepress.com (feel free to comment on the announcement blog post!)

      STAY VIGILANT!! The enemies of Freedom are at your back door!

      While our soldiers fight the enemy on the Front Lines of this Great War, our Homefront is under attack by Saboteurs, Gangsters, and Super-powered Criminals of all types! Who will stand up to these Homefront Villains!?

      Jump into the action and defend America's Homefront during World War II! These villains and villainous archetypes will help Gamemasters create challenges for the heroes in their games without sending them to the vanguard of the army. Fully-realized stat blocks are presented beside full-color artwork, as well as detailed entries for 10 powerful archetypes and minions to back up their sinister masterminds.

      With artwork by Jon Gibbons, Homefront Villains is written by legendary RPG Author Steve Perrin for your ICONS Roleplaying game! Don your mask, and prepare to fight for Freedom!

      Â…and above all, never lower your guard! The Enemies of Freedom lurk everywhere!