July is here... no Team Up.

  • Curt Meyer
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 2, 2012
      Gareth, what's the latest ETA?
    • Gareth-Michael Skarka
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 2, 2012
        Adamant got hit with a fairly major curve ball recently, as some of you might have seen -- we lost our Art Director.

        A lot of my time recently has been wrapped up in trying to reorganize and recover from that.     Thankfully, he didn't have any art duties on ICONS products (that would be Dazzlin' Dan Houser), so I don't have anything to replace there -- but other stuff was requiring my immediate attention.

        That said -- as I've told Steve, My plan is to have it done this week, if possible -- at which point I'll send it over to him for a look-see, and then release to you guys.

        -Gareth

        On Jul 2, 2012, at 4:47 PM, Curt Meyer wrote:

        Gareth, what's the latest ETA?

      • Curt Meyer