new ICONS actual play podcast

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 27, 2012
      http://tinyurl.com/8ygkpwo

      More ICONS Actual Play madness

      Joe Bardales GMs the new ICONS adventure Golden Age Thrilling Action #2 from Stark City Games.

      John Post, Adrian Smith and your truly are the players

      http://tinyurl.com/8ygkpwo
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 27, 2012
        Excellent! I look forward to hearing it (it's blocked from the place where I am).

        It's always interesting to me to hear how other people play and run. Sometimes it changes how I do things (though I admit that sometimes I think, 'I couldn't do that').

        Joe Bardales GMs the new ICONS adventure Golden Age Thrilling Action #2 from Stark City Games.

        John Post, Adrian Smith and your truly are the players

        http://tinyurl.com/8ygkpwo

        <*> Your email settings:
            Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to: