Projective Teleportation

  • Fabrício César Franco
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 20, 2012
      Hello, there.

      I need some help in devising a proper writing for this power. In summary, it's the ability to teleport objects and people to any place a character has been or can accurately visualize. In Wild Cards series of books, there's a character, called Popinjay, who has this power. My doubt lies on what kind of test is needed for this power to succeed versus an opponent, in the game. Coordination seems the obvious choice, but what about the power level? What's the best form to write this out?

      Fabrício
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 20, 2012
        I'm not by my books, but if it isn't already part of the Alteration Ray power (I know the phasing others power is), that's a good model.

        John

        On 2012-06-20, at 6:38 PM, Fabrício César Franco <fabfranco@...> wrote:

        Hello, there.

        I need some help in devising a proper writing for this power. In summary, it's the ability to teleport objects and people to any place a character has been or can accurately visualize. In Wild Cards series of books, there's a character, called Popinjay, who has this power. My doubt lies on what kind of test is needed for this power to succeed versus an opponent, in the game. Coordination seems the obvious choice, but what about the power level? What's the best form to write this out?

        Fabrício
        =
      • Fabrício César Franco
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 20, 2012
          Thanks, John. I used both Alteration Ray and Invisibility to concoct the text.

          Fabrício