Re: Bimbo Points

    Message 1 of 2 , May 24, 2012
      At first glance, I too like the idea of a having a predetermined table of "mishaps" to roll on whenever a character gets a failure outcome as an alternative to relying on GM fiat to come up with something off the cuff all the time. I'm not sure I'd want it to be as generic as the Bimbo (I really hate that name) Table is though. Perhaps in ICONS it would be better to generate a short list for each test most likely to come up in the game with mishaps and consequences tailored to the specific test that was failed. You could also add a "Personal" category on each list with a sub-list of mishaps/consequences tailored to each PC.