RE: [icons-rpg] Character Folio

    Message 1 of 2 , May 13 1:02 AM
      Honestly I don't know. According to RPGNow last time it was updated was Feb 16th 2012 but that seems to still be the same old version 1.1.1 which has been out for a long while.

      Personally I use the ICF all the time. It's one of the things that make Icons work for me.

      To: icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com
      From: abelmonkey@...
      Date: Sun, 13 May 2012 03:53:05 +0000
      Subject: [icons-rpg] Character Folio

      Does anyone know if this program is still being updated, its web site seems to be covered by spam and the links to join are always down. I was not sure how many people here use the program or if anyone has other ways to build characters.

      Just checking in

      Sean