Re: [icons-rpg] Re: Editable character sheet

  • Fabrício César Franco
    Message 1 of 22 , May 5, 2012
      Cameron,

      I've just forgotten about Magic Set Editor! I have it here, somewhere. Is it possible to edit the origin, at the low right border too?

      jaerdaph,

      I've seen a pdf somewhere, which allowed us to to something like that, but I've lost the url of the website which could allow us to download it. (I hate when it happens!)

      2012/5/5 Cameron Mount <cameron.a.mount@...>

      Also, if anyone has the Magic Set Editor Program, I created a template for making character cards like the ones below.

      http://dl.dropbox.com/u/883600/singularity_back.jpg

      On Sat, May 5, 2012 at 3:05 PM, Cameron Mount <cameron.a.mount@...> wrote:
      I made one that I put up in the files section. http://f1.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/sHilT75nDtJe3MNleMd_o6nIAr_uYw2KtJKyucdiJx6rm9jLSygiYTMbUK5u_imW64p9aM0ru7S5JTAnXKITaGaumomzVTzo/Play%20Aids/ICONS_form-fillable_character_sheet.pdf

      It's nowhere near the official one, but it's form-fillable.

      On Sat, May 5, 2012 at 2:27 PM, jaerdaph <jjbardales@...> wrote:

      Come to think of it, I'm not aware of any free character sheets that let you type in and enter character info. If one were based off of the official character sheet, I'm not sure how easy it would be to set it up to generate the red power level bars anyway.

      jaerdaph

      --- In icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com, Fabrício César Franco <fabfranco@...> wrote:

      > Oops, I forgot to say: *free* editable character sheet, jaerdaph. [?]
      >
      > Fabrício Franco
      >
      > 2012/5/4 jaerdaph <jjbardales@...>
      >
      > > **
      > >

      > > Yeah, as one character sheet option, the Character Folio lets you generate
      > > an official ICONS-style character sheet complete with the red power level
      > > bars. It doesn't always format the text nicely, especially if you get a
      > > little wordy like I tend to do.
      > >
      > > jaerdaph

      .

    • Ryan Blake
      Message 2 of 22 , May 5, 2012
        Yes please I use magic set editor all the time and your template looks awesom!

        Sent from my iPad

        On 5 May 2012, at 21:35, Fabrício César Franco <fabfranco@...> wrote:

        Cameron,

        I've just forgotten about Magic Set Editor! I have it here, somewhere. Is it possible to edit the origin, at the low right border too?

        jaerdaph,

        I've seen a pdf somewhere, which allowed us to to something like that, but I've lost the url of the website which could allow us to download it. (I hate when it happens!)

        2012/5/5 Cameron Mount <cameron.a.mount@...>

        Also, if anyone has the Magic Set Editor Program, I created a template for making character cards like the ones below.

        http://dl.dropbox.com/u/883600/singularity_back.jpg

        On Sat, May 5, 2012 at 3:05 PM, Cameron Mount <cameron.a.mount@...> wrote:
        I made one that I put up in the files section. http://f1.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/sHilT75nDtJe3MNleMd_o6nIAr_uYw2KtJKyucdiJx6rm9jLSygiYTMbUK5u_imW64p9aM0ru7S5JTAnXKITaGaumomzVTzo/Play%20Aids/ICONS_form-fillable_character_sheet.pdf

        It's nowhere near the official one, but it's form-fillable.

        On Sat, May 5, 2012 at 2:27 PM, jaerdaph <jjbardales@...> wrote:

        Come to think of it, I'm not aware of any free character sheets that let you type in and enter character info. If one were based off of the official character sheet, I'm not sure how easy it would be to set it up to generate the red power level bars anyway.

        jaerdaph

        --- In icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com, Fabrício César Franco <fabfranco@...> wrote:

        > Oops, I forgot to say: *free* editable character sheet, jaerdaph. [?]
        >
        > Fabrício Franco
        >
        > 2012/5/4 jaerdaph <jjbardales@...>
        >
        > > **
        > >

        > > Yeah, as one character sheet option, the Character Folio lets you generate
        > > an official ICONS-style character sheet complete with the red power level
        > > bars. It doesn't always format the text nicely, especially if you get a
        > > little wordy like I tend to do.
        > >
        > > jaerdaph

        .

      • Cameron Mount
        Message 3 of 22 , May 5, 2012
          Ryan, et al: I'll zip up the MSE files and the fonts it references (I think I only used Open Fonts) and post it to the yahoo group tomorrow. I'm on my way out to see Avengers.

          Fabricio: Yes, I'm pretty sure I left the origin as something you can change.

          On Sat, May 5, 2012 at 5:37 PM, Ryan Blake <dharma.bums@...> wrote:

          Yes please I use magic set editor all the time and your template looks awesom!

          Sent from my iPad

          On 5 May 2012, at 21:35, Fabrício César Franco <fabfranco@...> wrote:

          Cameron,

          I've just forgotten about Magic Set Editor! I have it here, somewhere. Is it possible to edit the origin, at the low right border too?

          jaerdaph,

          I've seen a pdf somewhere, which allowed us to to something like that, but I've lost the url of the website which could allow us to download it. (I hate when it happens!)

          2012/5/5 Cameron Mount <cameron.a.mount@...>

          Also, if anyone has the Magic Set Editor Program, I created a template for making character cards like the ones below.

          http://dl.dropbox.com/u/883600/singularity_back.jpg

          On Sat, May 5, 2012 at 3:05 PM, Cameron Mount <cameron.a.mount@...> wrote:
          I made one that I put up in the files section. http://f1.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/sHilT75nDtJe3MNleMd_o6nIAr_uYw2KtJKyucdiJx6rm9jLSygiYTMbUK5u_imW64p9aM0ru7S5JTAnXKITaGaumomzVTzo/Play%20Aids/ICONS_form-fillable_character_sheet.pdf

          It's nowhere near the official one, but it's form-fillable.

          On Sat, May 5, 2012 at 2:27 PM, jaerdaph <jjbardales@...> wrote:

          Come to think of it, I'm not aware of any free character sheets that let you type in and enter character info. If one were based off of the official character sheet, I'm not sure how easy it would be to set it up to generate the red power level bars anyway.

          jaerdaph

          --- In icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com, Fabrício César Franco <fabfranco@...> wrote:

          > Oops, I forgot to say: *free* editable character sheet, jaerdaph. [?]
          >
          > Fabrício Franco
          >
          > 2012/5/4 jaerdaph <jjbardales@...>
          >
          > > **
          > >

          > > Yeah, as one character sheet option, the Character Folio lets you generate
          > > an official ICONS-style character sheet complete with the red power level
          > > bars. It doesn't always format the text nicely, especially if you get a
          > > little wordy like I tend to do.
          > >
          > > jaerdaph

          .

        • Fabrício César Franco
          Message 4 of 22 , May 5, 2012
            Cameron,

            Great! I'll be eagerly waiting for that upload. Meanwhile, have a nice film!

            .

            Message 5 of 22 , May 5, 2012
              And I *knew* that too because I remember now playing around with it when you first were testing it out...

              My brain just doesn't fire on all cylinders like it used to. :(

              Sorry, man. It's a great looking character sheet too.

              jaerdaph

              Message 6 of 22 , May 5, 2012
                Now that is really cool and fits my "index card" game style. Is this the program that I would need to use them?:
                http://magicseteditor.sourceforge.net/

                Message 7 of 22 , May 5, 2012
                  Cool - that would be really great. Now go Assemble, Avenger!

                  jaerdaph

                  --- In icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com, Cameron Mount <cameron.a.mount@...> wrote:

                  > Ryan, et al: I'll zip up the MSE files and the fonts it references (I think
                  > I only used Open Fonts) and post it to the yahoo group tomorrow. I'm on my
                  > way out to see Avengers.
                • Cameron Mount
                  Message 8 of 22 , May 6, 2012
                    Yes, that's the one.