Re: [icons-rpg] Re: Golden Age Superman

  • Gerry
    Message 1 of 15 , May 4, 2012
      My first exposure to Ultra-Humanite was in All-Star Squadron (one of my all time favorite comic series). Then he was on JLU, and I liked him even more (especially the Christmas episode where he helped Flash with the toys for the kids). He's a cool villain, and should easily be Luthor's equal, if not better (as, from what I've read, he originally had mental powers as well as his scientific prowess)

      If I knew more about him, I'd consider writing him up as well. Might do some more golden age heroes first

      And thanks again for the kudos; I just wish the image on the sheet i uploaded looked better. Whenever I print to pdf, it turns out blurry :(