Re: Golden Age Superman

    Message 1 of 15 , May 3 9:57 PM
      Ultra-Humanite really set the standard for all reoccurring supervillain nemeses that followed.

      Well done on the build. :)

      jaerdaph

      Message 2 of 15 , May 4 12:05 AM
        My first exposure to Ultra-Humanite was in All-Star Squadron (one of my all time favorite comic series). Then he was on JLU, and I liked him even more (especially the Christmas episode where he helped Flash with the toys for the kids). He's a cool villain, and should easily be Luthor's equal, if not better (as, from what I've read, he originally had mental powers as well as his scientific prowess)

        If I knew more about him, I'd consider writing him up as well. Might do some more golden age heroes first

        And thanks again for the kudos; I just wish the image on the sheet i uploaded looked better. Whenever I print to pdf, it turns out blurry :(

        Soultaker Studios Blog: http://soultakerstudios.blogspot.com/