Editable character sheet

  • Fabricio
    Message 1 of 22 , May 3, 2012
      I have seen some very useful character sheets around, but is there an editable 'official' character sheet (like the ones used in the Core Book) in pdf format?

      Fabrício Franco
    • Cameron Mount
      Message 2 of 22 , May 3, 2012
        Does the Character Folio use the official character sheet? I don't know because I use mine or the Magic Set Editor one I posted around last summer.

        Message 3 of 22 , May 3, 2012
          Yeah, as one character sheet option, the Character Folio lets you generate an official ICONS-style character sheet complete with the red power level bars. It doesn't always format the text nicely, especially if you get a little wordy like I tend to do.

          jaerdaph

          --- In icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com, Cameron Mount <cameron.a.mount@...> wrote:

          > Does the Character Folio use the official character sheet? I don't know
          > because I use mine or the Magic Set Editor one I posted around last summer.
          >
          > On Thu, May 3, 2012 at 9:31 PM, Fabricio <fabfranco@...> wrote:
          >
          > > **
          > >

          > > I have seen some very useful character sheets around, but is there an
          > > editable 'official' character sheet (like the ones used in the Core Book)
          > > in pdf format?
          > >
          > > Fabrício Franco

        • Fabrício César Franco
          Message 4 of 22 , May 4, 2012
            Oops, I forgot to say: free editable character sheet, jaerdaph.

            Fabrício Franco

            Message 5 of 22 , May 5, 2012
              Come to think of it, I'm not aware of any free character sheets that let you type in and enter character info. If one were based off of the official character sheet, I'm not sure how easy it would be to set it up to generate the red power level bars anyway.

              jaerdaph

              --- In icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com, Fabrício César Franco <fabfranco@...> wrote:

              > Oops, I forgot to say: *free* editable character sheet, jaerdaph. [?]
              >
              > Fabrício Franco
              >
              > 2012/5/4 jaerdaph <jjbardales@...>
              >
              > > **
              > >

              > > Yeah, as one character sheet option, the Character Folio lets you generate
              > > an official ICONS-style character sheet complete with the red power level
              > > bars. It doesn't always format the text nicely, especially if you get a
              > > little wordy like I tend to do.
              > >
              > > jaerdaph

            • Cameron Mount
              Message 6 of 22 , May 5, 2012
                I made one that I put up in the files section. http://f1.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/sHilT75nDtJe3MNleMd_o6nIAr_uYw2KtJKyucdiJx6rm9jLSygiYTMbUK5u_imW64p9aM0ru7S5JTAnXKITaGaumomzVTzo/Play%20Aids/ICONS_form-fillable_character_sheet.pdf

                It's nowhere near the official one, but it's form-fillable.

                On Sat, May 5, 2012 at 2:27 PM, jaerdaph <jjbardales@...> wrote:

                Come to think of it, I'm not aware of any free character sheets that let you type in and enter character info. If one were based off of the official character sheet, I'm not sure how easy it would be to set it up to generate the red power level bars anyway.

                jaerdaph

                --- In icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com, Fabrício César Franco <fabfranco@...> wrote:

                > Oops, I forgot to say: *free* editable character sheet, jaerdaph. [?]
                >
                > Fabrício Franco
                >
                > 2012/5/4 jaerdaph <jjbardales@...>
                >
                > > **
                > >

                > > Yeah, as one character sheet option, the Character Folio lets you generate
                > > an official ICONS-style character sheet complete with the red power level
                > > bars. It doesn't always format the text nicely, especially if you get a
                > > little wordy like I tend to do.
                > >
                > > jaerdaph

              • Cameron Mount
                Message 7 of 22 , May 5, 2012
                  Also, if anyone has the Magic Set Editor Program, I created a template for making character cards like the ones below.

                  http://dl.dropbox.com/u/883600/singularity_back.jpg

                  On Sat, May 5, 2012 at 3:05 PM, Cameron Mount <cameron.a.mount@...> wrote:
                  I made one that I put up in the files section. http://f1.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/sHilT75nDtJe3MNleMd_o6nIAr_uYw2KtJKyucdiJx6rm9jLSygiYTMbUK5u_imW64p9aM0ru7S5JTAnXKITaGaumomzVTzo/Play%20Aids/ICONS_form-fillable_character_sheet.pdf

                  It's nowhere near the official one, but it's form-fillable.

                  On Sat, May 5, 2012 at 2:27 PM, jaerdaph <jjbardales@...> wrote:

                  Come to think of it, I'm not aware of any free character sheets that let you type in and enter character info. If one were based off of the official character sheet, I'm not sure how easy it would be to set it up to generate the red power level bars anyway.

                  jaerdaph

                  --- In icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com, Fabrício César Franco <fabfranco@...> wrote:

                  > Oops, I forgot to say: *free* editable character sheet, jaerdaph. [?]
                  >
                  > Fabrício Franco
                  >
                  > 2012/5/4 jaerdaph <jjbardales@...>
                  >
                  > > **
                  > >

                  > > Yeah, as one character sheet option, the Character Folio lets you generate
                  > > an official ICONS-style character sheet complete with the red power level
                  > > bars. It doesn't always format the text nicely, especially if you get a
                  > > little wordy like I tend to do.
                  > >
                  > > jaerdaph

                • Fabrício César Franco
                  Message 8 of 22 , May 5, 2012
                    Cameron,

                    I've just forgotten about Magic Set Editor! I have it here, somewhere. Is it possible to edit the origin, at the low right border too?

                    jaerdaph,

                    I've seen a pdf somewhere, which allowed us to to something like that, but I've lost the url of the website which could allow us to download it. (I hate when it happens!)

                    2012/5/5 Cameron Mount <cameron.a.mount@...>

                    Also, if anyone has the Magic Set Editor Program, I created a template for making character cards like the ones below.

                    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/883600/singularity_back.jpg

                    On Sat, May 5, 2012 at 3:05 PM, Cameron Mount <cameron.a.mount@...> wrote:
                    I made one that I put up in the files section. http://f1.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/sHilT75nDtJe3MNleMd_o6nIAr_uYw2KtJKyucdiJx6rm9jLSygiYTMbUK5u_imW64p9aM0ru7S5JTAnXKITaGaumomzVTzo/Play%20Aids/ICONS_form-fillable_character_sheet.pdf

                    It's nowhere near the official one, but it's form-fillable.

                    On Sat, May 5, 2012 at 2:27 PM, jaerdaph <jjbardales@...> wrote:

                    Come to think of it, I'm not aware of any free character sheets that let you type in and enter character info. If one were based off of the official character sheet, I'm not sure how easy it would be to set it up to generate the red power level bars anyway.

                    jaerdaph

                    --- In icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com, Fabrício César Franco <fabfranco@...> wrote:

                    > Oops, I forgot to say: *free* editable character sheet, jaerdaph. [?]
                    >
                    > Fabrício Franco
                    >
                    > 2012/5/4 jaerdaph <jjbardales@...>
                    >
                    > > **
                    > >

                    > > Yeah, as one character sheet option, the Character Folio lets you generate
                    > > an official ICONS-style character sheet complete with the red power level
                    > > bars. It doesn't always format the text nicely, especially if you get a
                    > > little wordy like I tend to do.
                    > >
                    > > jaerdaph

                    .

                  • Ryan Blake
                    Message 9 of 22 , May 5, 2012
                      Yes please I use magic set editor all the time and your template looks awesom!

                      Sent from my iPad

                      On 5 May 2012, at 21:35, Fabrício César Franco <fabfranco@...> wrote:

                      Cameron,

                      I've just forgotten about Magic Set Editor! I have it here, somewhere. Is it possible to edit the origin, at the low right border too?

                      jaerdaph,

                      I've seen a pdf somewhere, which allowed us to to something like that, but I've lost the url of the website which could allow us to download it. (I hate when it happens!)

                      2012/5/5 Cameron Mount <cameron.a.mount@...>

                      Also, if anyone has the Magic Set Editor Program, I created a template for making character cards like the ones below.

                      http://dl.dropbox.com/u/883600/singularity_back.jpg

                      On Sat, May 5, 2012 at 3:05 PM, Cameron Mount <cameron.a.mount@...> wrote:
                      I made one that I put up in the files section. http://f1.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/sHilT75nDtJe3MNleMd_o6nIAr_uYw2KtJKyucdiJx6rm9jLSygiYTMbUK5u_imW64p9aM0ru7S5JTAnXKITaGaumomzVTzo/Play%20Aids/ICONS_form-fillable_character_sheet.pdf

                      It's nowhere near the official one, but it's form-fillable.

                      On Sat, May 5, 2012 at 2:27 PM, jaerdaph <jjbardales@...> wrote:

                      Come to think of it, I'm not aware of any free character sheets that let you type in and enter character info. If one were based off of the official character sheet, I'm not sure how easy it would be to set it up to generate the red power level bars anyway.

                      jaerdaph

                      --- In icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com, Fabrício César Franco <fabfranco@...> wrote:

                      > Oops, I forgot to say: *free* editable character sheet, jaerdaph. [?]
                      >
                      > Fabrício Franco
                      >
                      > 2012/5/4 jaerdaph <jjbardales@...>
                      >
                      > > **
                      > >

                      > > Yeah, as one character sheet option, the Character Folio lets you generate
                      > > an official ICONS-style character sheet complete with the red power level
                      > > bars. It doesn't always format the text nicely, especially if you get a
                      > > little wordy like I tend to do.
                      > >
                      > > jaerdaph

                      .

                    • Cameron Mount
                      Message 10 of 22 , May 5, 2012
                        Ryan, et al: I'll zip up the MSE files and the fonts it references (I think I only used Open Fonts) and post it to the yahoo group tomorrow. I'm on my way out to see Avengers.

                        Fabricio: Yes, I'm pretty sure I left the origin as something you can change.

                        On Sat, May 5, 2012 at 5:37 PM, Ryan Blake <dharma.bums@...> wrote:

                        Yes please I use magic set editor all the time and your template looks awesom!

                        Sent from my iPad

                        On 5 May 2012, at 21:35, Fabrício César Franco <fabfranco@...> wrote:

                        Cameron,

                        I've just forgotten about Magic Set Editor! I have it here, somewhere. Is it possible to edit the origin, at the low right border too?

                        jaerdaph,

                        I've seen a pdf somewhere, which allowed us to to something like that, but I've lost the url of the website which could allow us to download it. (I hate when it happens!)

                        2012/5/5 Cameron Mount <cameron.a.mount@...>

                        Also, if anyone has the Magic Set Editor Program, I created a template for making character cards like the ones below.

                        http://dl.dropbox.com/u/883600/singularity_back.jpg

                        On Sat, May 5, 2012 at 3:05 PM, Cameron Mount <cameron.a.mount@...> wrote:
                        I made one that I put up in the files section. http://f1.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/sHilT75nDtJe3MNleMd_o6nIAr_uYw2KtJKyucdiJx6rm9jLSygiYTMbUK5u_imW64p9aM0ru7S5JTAnXKITaGaumomzVTzo/Play%20Aids/ICONS_form-fillable_character_sheet.pdf

                        It's nowhere near the official one, but it's form-fillable.

                        On Sat, May 5, 2012 at 2:27 PM, jaerdaph <jjbardales@...> wrote:

                        Come to think of it, I'm not aware of any free character sheets that let you type in and enter character info. If one were based off of the official character sheet, I'm not sure how easy it would be to set it up to generate the red power level bars anyway.

                        jaerdaph

                        --- In icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com, Fabrício César Franco <fabfranco@...> wrote:

                        > Oops, I forgot to say: *free* editable character sheet, jaerdaph. [?]
                        >
                        > Fabrício Franco
                        >
                        > 2012/5/4 jaerdaph <jjbardales@...>
                        >
                        > > **
                        > >

                        > > Yeah, as one character sheet option, the Character Folio lets you generate
                        > > an official ICONS-style character sheet complete with the red power level
                        > > bars. It doesn't always format the text nicely, especially if you get a
                        > > little wordy like I tend to do.
                        > >
                        > > jaerdaph

                        .

                      • Fabrício César Franco
                        Message 11 of 22 , May 5, 2012
                          Cameron,

                          Great! I'll be eagerly waiting for that upload. Meanwhile, have a nice film!

                          .

                          Message 12 of 22 , May 5, 2012
                            And I *knew* that too because I remember now playing around with it when you first were testing it out...

                            My brain just doesn't fire on all cylinders like it used to. :(

                            Sorry, man. It's a great looking character sheet too.

                            Message 13 of 22 , May 5, 2012
                              Now that is really cool and fits my "index card" game style. Is this the program that I would need to use them?:
                              http://magicseteditor.sourceforge.net/

                              Message 14 of 22 , May 5, 2012
                                Cool - that would be really great. Now go Assemble, Avenger!

                                jaerdaph

                                --- In icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com, Cameron Mount <cameron.a.mount@...> wrote:

                                > Ryan, et al: I'll zip up the MSE files and the fonts it references (I think
                                > I only used Open Fonts) and post it to the yahoo group tomorrow. I'm on my
                                > way out to see Avengers.
                              • Cameron Mount
                                Message 15 of 22 , May 6, 2012
                                  Yes, that's the one.