Re: [icons-rpg] Re: Golden Age Superman

  • Gerry
    Message 1 of 15 , May 3, 2012
      Well I did state I took some liberties with the Aspects/Challenges; Kryptonite didn't appear until 1943 in the radio show, and didn't appear in the comic until 1949. Since it's something most people associate with him (as well as the whole Truth and Justice motivation), I felt it best to include it

      Message 2 of 15 , May 3, 2012
        Ultra-Humanite really set the standard for all reoccurring supervillain nemeses that followed.

        Well done on the build. :)

        jaerdaph

        Message 3 of 15 , May 4, 2012
          My first exposure to Ultra-Humanite was in All-Star Squadron (one of my all time favorite comic series). Then he was on JLU, and I liked him even more (especially the Christmas episode where he helped Flash with the toys for the kids). He's a cool villain, and should easily be Luthor's equal, if not better (as, from what I've read, he originally had mental powers as well as his scientific prowess)

          If I knew more about him, I'd consider writing him up as well. Might do some more golden age heroes first

          And thanks again for the kudos; I just wish the image on the sheet i uploaded looked better. Whenever I print to pdf, it turns out blurry :(