Re: [icons-rpg] Re: Character Build: Supreme

  • Fabrício César Franco
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 30, 2012
      I've given a lot of thought to lowering Ability Boost on Strength to Supreme, but as he is depicted on the comics, he's a lot stronger than Hulk, Superman or Majestic. He has sort of a Celestial level of Strength, if you're into Marvel mythos. But he doesn't use it very often, only in crucial moments. I put the limitation: situational (only in crucial moments) to reflect this. Would it be better build it with a power stunt, perhaps? The boost for Intellect is already explained and limited. He's not a master of any scientific field, it's just that, in any scholarly or scientific situation, he comes up with an impromptu idea to solve the problem. The level 8 powers reflect the Superhuman level of his powers - as stated on the Core Book (Levels and Scale, page 5). I'm not happy with the so high values I ended up with the build, though. Or maybe, it's just because he's a demi-god, as portrayed in the comics, and apart the magistral characterization from Mr. Alan Moore, not a very good character to be played with.

      That's why I need help on how to tone Supreme and Mon-El down to a feasible level to use them in a campaign. Help, anyone?

      Fabrício