Re: Bashing Supers With Objects

  • Paul
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 20, 2012
      I wasn't trying to over complicate the matter with 'science' 'cause we're talking comic book action here. I was just giving an example. Believe me, I like things lite and quick which ICONS is. I was just unclear on the rules and it came up in our last session. But it makes sense now and it is explained in the rules. I just seemed to have missed it. It takes me a while to filter all the rules.

      Thanks for the input guys!