Re: [icons-rpg] TEAM-UP order: 1 week left

  • Chris Tavares
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 20, 2012
      He never said anything about ship date, only that the preorder is closing today.

      It's Cubicle 7; I fully expect "print partner snags" to consume another 6 months.

      Save your keyboard and relax, it isn't coming today, and probably not before the end of April.

      I'd love to be wrong, though!

      From: gms@...
      Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2012 13:08:10 -0500

      Hey folks --

      Just got through talking with our print partners at Cubicle 7, getting scheduling together. We're going to press on ICONS TEAM UP by the end of the month, so we're only keeping the order open for another week -- until Friday April 20th.

      Remember that this will not be available in distribution -- it is direct-only, and our total print run size will be based in part on the number of pre-orders. Don't miss your opportunity!

      http://adamantentertainment.com/store/

      ---

      Gareth-Michael Skarka
      Adamant Entertainment