Saving the world on public transit

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 18, 2012
      I was thinking about Mike's Justice Wheels tag line. Now, one of the characters in the Halifax adventures used public transit, so this is a topic near to my heart.

      But now I want to do up the subway vigilante as a 4 colour hero and throw him into a situation-- maybe a litte Beauty and the Beast situation thrown in, and some wall-crawling so he can stick to passing subways.

      Call him the Gremlin of the Deep:

      Prowess 4
      Coordination 7
      Strength 3
      Intellect 4
      Awareness 4
      Willpower 3

      Specialties:
      Area: underground city expert 2
      Stealth
      Weapons expert: shooting

      Wall-Crawling 2
      Shooting 4 (actual guns)
      Super-senses 1 (see in the dark)
      Chameleon 4
      Regeneration 5

      Challenges:
      Regeneration is slowly turning him into something else
      Limit: chameleon doesn't work in direct light
      Disfigured
      Doesn't feel worthy

      Protects those forgotten by the upper world
      Catchphrase: "justice comes from the dark"

      Backstory will come when I figure it out. Probably someone who was left for dead underground, maybe near toxic waste or a mutagen. :)
    • Hollis McCray
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 18, 2012
        How about if he was possessed or tainted by... Something down in the tunnels? Maybe infected by an alien parasite, that sort  of thing.

        --
        Hollis McCray
        aka The Fifth Wanderer

        ascensionschild@...

      • mama_mame
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 20, 2012
          What if he looked like this?

          Follow the link to a sketch of the guy.

          I get into stuff like that. :)

          Dan Houser
          Line Artist, ICONS
          Adamant Entertainment

          --- In icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com, Hollis McCray <ascensionschild@...> wrote:

          > How about if he was possessed or tainted by... Something down in the
          > tunnels? Maybe infected by an alien parasite, that sort of thing.
          >
          > --
          > Hollis McCray
          > aka The Fifth Wanderer
          >
          > ascensionschild@...
          >
          > "GMing is like herding cats. Wet, angry cats who are pumped full of LSD and
          > methamphetamines." - Stolen from some forum sig somewhere

        • mama_mame
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 20, 2012
            http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e238/supervillain75/gremlindeep.jpg