Re: [icons-rpg] Re: Doctor Sin and how convert MnM to Icons ?

  • Fabrício César Franco
    Message 1 of 14 , Apr 17, 2012
      I am anguished at the lack of more posts about Icons. I am under the constant impression that, unlike other groups of  Superhero RPGs  players, we exchanged little information or speak even less about custom builds (or modeling Icons forcomic book heroes). Anything under the label "Icons" I'm following it very attentively to sate my thirst.

      Fabrício Franco

      2012/4/18 jaerdaph <jjbardales@...>

      I do! Glad I'm not alone in wanting to keep the Internet neat and tidy. :)

      Although I do loathe tag clouds. Too chaotic, disorganized and incomplete. :)

      --
      Twitter: www.twitter.com/fabfranco
      Blog: Logomaquia