Re: Nightcrawler in Icons

  • Fabricio
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 14, 2012
      Thank you for the prompt reply, Cameron. Very enlightening to know why the Teleportation is at level 7. Wall Crawling at 1 means he could only stick to some surfaces, but not on slippery ones, I suppose...

      At the end of this analysis, what I noticed is that I'm always craving for benchmarks to fully understand the scope of powers in Icons... (a recurring theme for me).

      Thanks again!

      Fabrício