Re: [icons-rpg] Re: Justice Wheels! Because every hero (or villain) needs a ride

  • Hollis McCray
    Message 1 of 45 , Apr 3 11:49 PM
      On Thu, Mar 29, 2012 at 10:27 AM, dirkgentry2000 <dirkgentry2000@...> wrote:

      no worries and I've very happy you like the art.
      If you're serious about redoing the write-up, let me know. I'd love to use your revised version (with your permission)

      Here's Chill version 2. Apologies if this isn't my best writing. I haven't slept well the last couple of days and I'm starting a new job.

      Chloe Wharton was born to an unknown mother who abandoned her at birth. She was premature, and the doctors gave slim hope of her survival. Fortunately, James Wharton, one of the hospital's major patrons, was visiting the neonatal intensive care unit shortly after her birth. Hearing her story, James immediately authorized payment for any and all treatment she needed.

      Against all odds, Chloe lived, but with a crippling degenerative disorder that would leave her confined to a wheelchair and dependent on life-support. James swore never to give up, adopting her and promising Chloe that one day she would walk.

      The day finally came. While the doctors were administering the last of a battery of grueling treatments involving chemotherapy, radiation, and cryogenics, a supervillain by the name of Pandemonium attacked the hospital, trying to steal some of the chemicals stored there. In the devastation, James Wharton was killed, but not before he saw Chloe walking out of a supercooled fog. Chloe Wharton died that day, and Chill was born.

      Since then, Chill has vowed to use the legacy her father left her and her new-found powers to carry on with the honor and integrity he instilled in her.

      Chill
      Chloe Wharton
      Transformed

      Prowess  3
      Coordination  6
      Strength  4
      Intellect  3
      Awareness  4
      Willpower  6

      Stamina  10
      Determination  1

      Specialties
        Drive
        Power (Elemental Control)
        Business

      Powers
        Elemental Control 8
          Attacking
          Creating
          Defending
          Moving
          Shaping
        Immunity (Cold)

      Qualities
        Catchphrase : Chill Out.
        Motivation : Protecting Others
        Identity : Chloe Wharton (public)
        Connections : Motorhead

      Challenges
        Enemy : Pandemonium
        Weakness : Inaccurate powers w/o suit

      Notes:

      Chill's suit was built for her after her transformation. Although she doesn't need it to survive, it does make it easier to control her powers.

      Motorhead is a local metahuman mercenary. Chill has an on-again, off-again relationship with him, depending partly on how in trouble with the law he currently is.

      --
      Hollis McCray
      aka The Fifth Wanderer

      ascensionschild@...

      Message 45 of 45 , Jun 29, 2012
        and Chill is now available (for just 1.50) at RPGNOW

        http://tinyurl.com/7n9b7fm