RE: [icons-rpg] Good thoughts for Mr Houser.

  • MikeM
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 2, 2012
      That is horrible news.
      I wish him a very speedy recovery.

      From: icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com [mailto:icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of dirkgentry2000
      Sent: Monday, April 02, 2012 8:36 PM
      To: icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [icons-rpg] Good thoughts for Mr Houser.

      Hey guys,

      ICONS artist Dan Houser was in a car wreck recently.
      I understand he's on the mend but definitely feeling some pain at the moment.
      Maybe send him some good wishes or positive thoughts if you have a free moment

      No virus found in this message.

      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 2, 2012
        Oh man - I hope Dan and everyone else involved wasn't too seriously hurt. Get well soon, Dan.

        jaerdaph

        --- In icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com, "dirkgentry2000" <dirkgentry2000@...> wrote:

        > Hey guys,
        >
        > ICONS artist Dan Houser was in a car wreck recently.
        > I understand he's on the mend but definitely feeling some pain at the moment.
        > Maybe send him some good wishes or positive thoughts if you have a free moment

      • wee_ree_cat
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 3, 2012
          That sucks. Get well soon, Dan.

          --- In icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com, "dirkgentry2000" <dirkgentry2000@...> wrote:

          > Hey guys,
          >
          > ICONS artist Dan Houser was in a car wreck recently.
          > I understand he's on the mend but definitely feeling some pain at the moment.
          > Maybe send him some good wishes or positive thoughts if you have a free moment

        • Colin T
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 4, 2012
            Sorry to hear that been looking forward to hearing him on one of the podcasts he gets involved with.
            Seriously get well soon