Good thoughts for Mr Houser.

    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 2, 2012
      Hey guys,

      ICONS artist Dan Houser was in a car wreck recently.
      I understand he's on the mend but definitely feeling some pain at the moment.
      Maybe send him some good wishes or positive thoughts if you have a free moment
    • MikeM
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 2, 2012
        That is horrible news.
        I wish him a very speedy recovery.

        ICONS artist Dan Houser was in a car wreck recently.
        I understand he's on the mend but definitely feeling some pain at the moment.
        Maybe send him some good wishes or positive thoughts if you have a free moment

        No virus found in this message.

        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 2, 2012
          Oh man - I hope Dan and everyone else involved wasn't too seriously hurt. Get well soon, Dan.

          jaerdaph

          --- In icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com, "dirkgentry2000" <dirkgentry2000@...> wrote:

          > Hey guys,
          >
          > ICONS artist Dan Houser was in a car wreck recently.
          > I understand he's on the mend but definitely feeling some pain at the moment.
          > Maybe send him some good wishes or positive thoughts if you have a free moment

        • wee_ree_cat
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 3, 2012
            That sucks. Get well soon, Dan.

            --- In icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com, "dirkgentry2000" <dirkgentry2000@...> wrote:

            > Hey guys,
            >
            > ICONS artist Dan Houser was in a car wreck recently.
            > I understand he's on the mend but definitely feeling some pain at the moment.
            > Maybe send him some good wishes or positive thoughts if you have a free moment

          • Colin T
            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 4, 2012
              Sorry to hear that been looking forward to hearing him on one of the podcasts he gets involved with.
              Seriously get well soon