Re: [icons-rpg] Re: New Official Adventure: NO LAUGHING MATTER!

  • emu2020@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 16 , Apr 2, 2012

      apologies for mispot. My email program froze up on me and grabbed a different email to reply to

      Message 2 of 16 , Apr 2, 2012
        Including the Character Folio ICF files of all the NPCs (heroes and villains) was a nice added bonus.

        jaerdaph
      • John Post
        Message 3 of 16 , Apr 2, 2012
          Yes.  Character sheets with new art and ICF Files for both Dr. Punch and Electric Judy are included in the adventure.

          John

          To: icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com
          From: Hollis McCray <ascensionschild@...>
          Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2012 9:04:30
          Subject: [icons-rpg] New Official Adventure: NO LAUGHING MATTER!

          Cool! I'm presuming that the character folio files will include stats for Doctor Punch & Electric Judy?

          --
          Hollis McCray
          aka The Fifth Wanderer

          ascensionschild@...