Re: [icons-rpg] Re: New Official Adventure: NO LAUGHING MATTER!

  • emu2020@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 16 , Apr 2, 2012

      My design plan for the horgosi, because they are going to be larger figures, is to use a trick I am "borrowing" from  Zombiesmith.

      The trick is that you make upper and lower bodies that are separate but totally interchangeable, so that every upp works with every lower. You pay the price for only a few figs, but get several variants by allowing the end-user to glue them together in different configurations (see attached).

      So, it works this way...

      3 upper/lowers = 9 poses

      4 upper/lowers = 16 poses

      6 upper/lowers = 36 poses

      You get it.

      From: gms@...
      Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2012 12:34:30 -0500
      Subject: [icons-rpg] New Official Adventure: NO LAUGHING MATTER!

      Hey folks --

      Just a quick preview here:. This Sunday, April Fool's Day, Adamant Entertainment will release the latest official ICONS adventure: NO LAUGHING MATTER, by John Post (author of WHITEOUT!)

      Featuring Doctor Punch & Electric Judy, versus the bitter ex-comic known as The Punster --- and including ICONS Character Folio files for your use.

      http://www.adamantentertainment.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/NoLaughingMatter.jpg

      The PDF will be available by Noon CST on Sunday.

      Gareth-Michael Skarka
      Adamant Entertainment

    • emu2020@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 16 , Apr 2, 2012

        apologies for mispot. My email program froze up on me and grabbed a different email to reply to

        Message 3 of 16 , Apr 2, 2012
          Including the Character Folio ICF files of all the NPCs (heroes and villains) was a nice added bonus.

          jaerdaph
        • John Post
          Message 4 of 16 , Apr 2, 2012
            Yes.  Character sheets with new art and ICF Files for both Dr. Punch and Electric Judy are included in the adventure.

            John

            To: icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com
            From: Hollis McCray <ascensionschild@...>
            Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2012 9:04:30

            Cool! I'm presuming that the character folio files will include stats for Doctor Punch & Electric Judy?

            --
            Hollis McCray
            aka The Fifth Wanderer

            ascensionschild@...