Re: [icons-rpg] Character Sheet

  • Hollis McCray
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 3, 2010
      On Thu, Jun 3, 2010 at 1:26 PM, achunter <achunter@...> wrote:

      > I've done up a landscape oriented version of the character sheet, is it permissible to upload it here for others to use if they wish, or does someone need to check it out first?
      >
      > Thanks

      I don't think there's any problem with posting it here. How about
      putting it up on the Icons wiki as well?
      --
      Hollis McCray
      aka The Fifth Wanderer

      ascensionschild@...

      "GMing is like herding cats. Wet, angry cats who are pumped full of
      LSD and methamphetamines." - Stolen from some forum sig somewhere
    • achunter
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 4, 2010
        It's uploaded.

        If anyone sees anything overwhelming that I've missed or has any reasonable suggestions for improvements, please leave a message and I'll see about it.
      • Hollis McCray
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 5, 2010
          On Fri, Jun 4, 2010 at 9:24 AM, achunter <achunter@...> wrote:

          > It's uploaded.
          >
          > If anyone sees anything overwhelming that I've missed or has any reasonable suggestions for improvements, please leave a message and I'll see about it.

          Looks pretty good to me.