RE: [icons-rpg] ICONS example of play

    Message 1 of 14 , Mar 21, 2012
      Sorry to resurrect  this thread but I just noticed that MWP have released an example of play pdf for their new Marvel game.
      http://www.margaretweis.com/images/stories/bonus_content/mhr_exampleofplay.pdf

      I'm not saying Icons' version should follow format, but it is interesting to note they felt it was necessary to provide such a document for their own game too.

      To: icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com
      From: stevekenson@...
      Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2012 14:08:07 -0500
      Subject: [icons-rpg] ICONS example of play

      Okay, so if you were to read an example of play written for ICONS, what essential things would you want it to demonstrate?