RE: [icons-rpg] Re: hacked account?

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 17, 2012
      Thanks for the update John, and don't worry, it could happen to any of us.

      It just confirms my concern that a post in you name to this group either though a spoofed address or hacked account is not genuine and as such the link contains might at best be just harmless spam at worst malware and make sure fellow list members were forewarned.

      To: icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com
      From: jhmcmullen@...
      Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2012 20:20:42 -0400
      Subject: [icons-rpg] Re: hacked account?

      From the number of undeliverable mail messages, it appears my name is attached to those messages.

      Since I have been away from home and only occasionally looking at mail on my iPhone, I suspect I didn't actually do anything--but I might have, somehow. Most of the messages seem to have been sent while I was incommunicado in a flying plane.

      I apologize for the hassle if I have.

      John, returning from Florida